+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Twitch..BOOM..fuck I'm dead8*

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Default *Twitch..BOOM..fuck I'm dead8*

I just wrote this little rant. Feel free to contribute.

You know, sometimes I swear that people are getting dumber. You know the slack jawed masses? The people who stand in front of you at the bank, the grocery store etc who cannot perform simple tasks or follow simple fucking instructions?

Granted we all have our days where we are a little less speedy than other days. I understand that, I have them myself.

But for fuck sake. What is wrong with people who can't follow simple 'I'll hold your hand so you don't fuck it up' instructions? Why is it hard to follow the motherfucking bouncing ball?

This is mostly work related.

Just today I have had no less than 4 issues to deal with (all at once since taking more than ten minutes to get through any one thing is TERRIBLE and means you suck /snark) that could've been solved quickly if the fucking customers had followed instructions.

Click here- type number here- go on about your day.

Is it that fucking hard?

If you are a 'business' person should you have some level of literacy? Should you if you own your own business be able to follow simple instructions?

If a gorilla can learn sign language surely some people can read the words-click here.

Makes my fucking asshole hurt how stupid some people are.

PLEASE for the love of cute fluffy bunnies if you know you have bad comprehension, please ask someone else for help before you cause trouble for people you do business with.

I'm going to stroke out..that's just it. I can't take the stupidity.

*Twitch..BOOM...fuck I'm dead*

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: *Twitch..BOOM..fuck I'm dead8*

yea, it never ceases to amaze me how increadibly dumb people are/can be........i know exactlly what you mean.......

by the way: Fuck...I'm Dead ,is an awesome band.............

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I thought by starting my own business I would avoid stupid people
    theyget dummer the more important they are....serioulsy it's like how do you make money? how do you get anything done..and I find it utterley amazing you even know how to get to work....no wonder the poor bastars andbitches who are the blood swea and tears are so pissed off....like come on....no it's common anymore

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

You're talking about all those people who don't know how to use their debit card...but take 15 mins trying anyway? And those people who go to automatic checkouts (the ones where you scan your own stuff and pay a computer) and screw it up every time?
    Yes, we live in an automated world...but there are still options for all you people out there who don't know what you are doing. There are still human cashiers and bank tellers. Don't try to pretend that you know what you are doing when you don't. The whole point of automated services is that they are faster and more convenient...IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING that is. If you can't figure it out, and can't read the instructions...then just don't waste everyone elses time and effort!!

Of course, as a side note...thank god for these people though, as they are the ones keeping bank tellers and cashiers employed!!!

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

the only thing i would add is just the simple statement " common sense isn't so common anymore"

+ Reply to Thread